The new 2023 model with our "Triton" series improvements (optional) are finally coming back in stock but already we are projecting to be sold out again before the summer starts, so order yours today! The Triton Series upgrades represent over $300 additional value and include upgraded imported PVC ($75 value), heat-welded seam technology used by our Saturn Triton manufacturer with over 10 years of high frequency heat-welding expertise, Leafield D7 inflation valves ($150 value), and an extended 3-year warranty ($100 value). The boat technical specifications are nearly identical between the Triton model (TR290) and our standard version (SD290). These Triton series improvements incorporate the newest technologies in inflatable boat construction and provide an incredible value for those looking to put their boat to the test. If available, this option will be listed under the "Model" selection.
The 9’6” Saturn Inflatable Boat is an excellent tender boat for a yacht or sailboat. It is also a perfect life raft that can be easily stowed in a small area the size of a large suitcase. Its’ size also makes it perfect for 2-3 passengers looking to get from point A to B and has been a HUGE hit with RV-ers looking for a reliable craft to use on both lakes and seas. This boat is lightweight and can easily be carried by a single person making it perfect for a picnic with a wife/child or to get out and do some fishing when you’re on vacation. A small electric motor can quickly move you around the lake while a 9.9 HP outboard can plane this boat in an instant.
Tough, durable, lightweight and stable the 9’6” Saturn Inflatable Boat is ideal for all types of lake activities including cruising, picnicking, fishing and sunbathing. The high-pressure air floor is sturdy and makes a perfect platform to stand and fish.
With its’ simple setup, the 9’6” Saturn Dinghy takes just minutes to inflate and carry on your back down to the lake. It breaks down into a perfect size to fit in the trunk and takes up very little space in your RV. Fully inflated, the size is perfect for the roof of your car or truck. Without the need for a trailer your family will love the ability to take it with you on your vacation.
The 9’6” Saturn Inflatable Boat can handle up to 4 persons and comfortably seats 2 adults and 1 child. It supports an outboard motor of up to 10 HP (short shaft) but will manage effectively with an electric trolling motor
The 9’6” Saturn Inflatable Boat inflatable boat is made with our standard 1,100 Dtex PVC with a high density polyester fabric. It has excellent resistance to tearing, tension, abrasion and puncture. The heavy-duty outer PVC layer helps protect against UV rays, ozone and abrasion while the inner layers provide additional strength and support. The double layers of fabric at the bottom of the tubes and rub-strake protector along the keel provide extra protection from sharp rocks and abrasive sand.
New Product Features Include:
• Three carrying handles
• Three separate internal air chambers plus one inflatable keel chamber
• One-way drain valve with plug
• All around, durable rubber strike
• Front D-ring with integral lifting handle
• Upgraded Leafield D7 inflation valves (on Triton model)
• Double layer of fabric at the bottom of the tubes
• Deep inflatable V-keel with a rub strake protector helps the boat plane more easily
• Hugging strip with a life line
• Lightweight and strong aluminum seat benches
• Extremely rigid, lightweight hull for excellent performance
• Heavy-duty marine grade plywood transom with bracket for an outboard motor
• Boat keel is protected by rubbing strake protection
• Included equipment: 1 repair kit, 1 carrying bag, 2 paddles, and an upgraded single action hand pump (with Triton model)
- Administrator reply
- Great photos Paul, thanks for sharing! Gotta love the blue boat for the high alpine lakes.