All Canceled Orders or Returns will Incur a Non-Refundable 3% Credit Card Fee
Thirty (30) Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
We are 100% confident that our boats are of great quality and even better value.
However, if upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you will have thirty (30) days as of the date of shipment arrival to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of refund.
All returns should be coordinated directly with us. Please contact us at (800)217-3270 for our warehouse address.
No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check. Please allow 7-14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If order has been canceled after it has been already shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from total of refund.
Customers wishing to return their boat should contact Saturn Boats at (800)217-3270 for instructions on returning the boat.
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused, and in the same condition as you received it from us in order to resell to our customers as new. Items that cannot be sold as new are subject to a 15% restocking fee as specified below. In order to return your product;
- Carefully unseal shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the extremely unlikely case you need to pack everything back in the box for a return.
- Unfold the boat on a clean surface free of debris, sand or water. Tarp or plastic is recommended.
- Inflate boat using enclosed pump for inspection. Do not throw away plastic bags.
- Carefully inspect boat without using it in the water.
- Call us at (800)217-3270 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully deflate all boat compartments and air floor. Electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Immediately after full deflation of compartment place valve pushpin in upper position to avoid air getting back into compartment. To do it press valve pushpin with a finger and rotate until it will pop-up.
- Please make sure that there are absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on deflated boat.
- Carefully fold boat back to the same state as it was removed from box. If air will remain in compartments, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place folded boat and all accessories back in a box and securely seal it with a packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment arrangements back to us. Please insure shipment for its value.
- We recommend FedEx Ground service from FedEx staffed facility as a cheapest way to send packages. Please visit www.fedex.com for locations near you. Do not use authorized centers, since they are charging extra fees.
- We DO NOT recommend using UPS for returns. From our experience, they are not reliable and extremely inflexible. We are NOT responsible for packages sent to us via UPS.
We reserve the right to charge 15% restocking fees for items that are not packaged in a manner to be sold as new retail products. If we have to clean this item in order to sell it as discounted or used, we will have to assess the restocking fee.